Interactive Display Board
Still giving presentations on a standard, dry-erase whiteboard? These revolutionary Sharp AQUOS Board interactive displays provide superior collaborative ease with touch-screen convenience. For versatility and performance in business meetings, teleconferences, presentations, training/classroom instruction and high-impact signage, these devices are second to none! For even more control, when connected to a Sharp Multifunctional Peripheral (MFP), you’ll have the ability to scan documents directly to your display using the Sharp Network Scanning Tool. After making revisions, adding notes or annotating text and images, you’ll be able to save your updated presentation to a PC or send it directly back to your MFP for printout.
BIG screen. BIG impact. BIG advantages over conventional display solutions. Available in screens up to a spectacular 80″ class (80″ diagonal), these LED-LCD interactive displays give you convincing reasons to think BIG â€” with brilliant color images for greater communication power. Superior collaborative ease with touch-screen convenience. For versatility and performance in business meetings, teleconferences, presentations, training/classroom instruction and high-impact signage, there’s never been a better time to think BIG â€” and think Sharp. Download the brochure for more detailed information.
- Interactive Display Systems
Multi-purpose business tool with included Sharp Pen Softwareâ„¢. Replaces traditional dry-erase boards, aging analog whiteboards and flip charts.
- Data Display
Ideal for presentations, command & control and viewing all types of data.
- Remote Collaboration Tool
Ability to conduct webinars, video conferences and more. Works seamlessly with WebExÂ®, GoToMeetingÂ®, SkypeÂ® and others.
- Interactive Signage Monitor
Utilize for wayfinding and other interactive applications.
- Mobile Integration
Control your presentation and edit documents from your mobile device.
From boardroom to conference room, training session to lecture hall, a Sharp big-screen interactive display system can magnify your success. Motivate your audience. Improve your image. Give your message the impact it deserves. With Sharp on your presentation team, the possibilities are endless … and every moment is right for a magnificent performance.
Sharp Pen Software
- Use the top menu buttons to open files and import documents to your presentations.
- Sharp Pen Software works like magic to put your best thoughts on display. Switch colors at the touch of a button for emphasis or color-coding.
- The Smart Eraser function automatically switches from draw to erase mode when an eraser is placed on the screen.
- Undo and Redo commands make changes quick and simple.
- Save, Print, Print All commands let you save files or make hard copy printouts.
- Pan and Zoom to adjust your view or resize your image.
The intuitive Sharp Pen Softwareâ„¢ application provides a whole new dimension in interactive control. Using the tip of your finger or touch pen, you can open and close documents, enlarge or shrink images, even make hard-copy printouts. A user-friendly tool bar lets you select a variety of drawing options with a simple tap of an icon. With two fingers, the dual-touch interface lets you easily enlarge, reduce, or rotate an image. Sharp Pen Software is fully compatible with WindowsÂ® 7 and can easily import MicrosoftÂ® OfficeÂ® documents including PowerPoint presentations. Watch the software in action!
Direct Interface with Sharp MFP
- Scan documents directly to your Sharp Pen Softwareâ„¢.
- Import the image to the display.
- Write or Draw directly on the image.
- Save the data and email or print the revised image.
- Which Sharp MFP is right for your business?
Interactive digital presentations don’t have to be difficult â€” and with your Sharp interactive display system connected to a Sharp Multifunctional Peripheral (MFP), you’ll have the ability to scan documents directly to your Sharp Pen Softwareâ„¢ using the Sharp Network Scanning Tool. After making revisions, adding notes or annotating text and images, you’ll be able to save your updated presentation to a PC or send it directly back to your MFP for printout.
- Sharp’s UV2A photo-alignment technology create brilliant color images, and with full-array backlit design positions energy-efficient white LEDs evenly across the entire panel
- for uniform brightness and greater legibility of text.
- Approximately 5-Times Brightness Compared to Plasma Displays
- Approximately 1/3 Power Consumption Compared to Plasma Displays
- With 24/7 reliability and supported by a 3-year onsite limited warranty, you are provided with the reliability and durability needed for your business.
Schedule a free consultation with
an industry expert today.
We’ll perform a free business evaluation or demo with one of our Industry Experts to show you how Total Corporate Solutions can be the One-Stop-Shop for all your business needs.
Total Corporate Solutions?
Our top of the line services help you maximize efficiency and focus on the strengths of your staff. We take care of all the details and make sure every expectation is met. Our services allow you to be more productive.
Your time is valuable. We ensure you always have exactly what you need when you need it. It’s what you can expect. It’s what you deserve.